What Shall I Say?
I have been reading blogs done by some of my friends and just decided that maybe I could think of something worthwhile to say. Michelle writes about a variety of subjects as does Becca. Linda started out her blog telling about how she happened to come to Duluth 36 years ago. Kelly writes some interesting stuff--some a little too deep for me but it is all thought-provoking! Our son, Ray, writes very seldom on his blog and we miss seeing more input from him out in Seattle. Now that he is gainfully employed he doesn't seem to have much to say! Apparently he doesn't want to share some of the fun things at work on his blog.
Maybe I should chronicle how I happened to get to Duluth. Like Linda I didn't start out here so that could fill up a few days. Someone might find that interesting! I could tell you about how our pets came to our house--that would take a few days. Or I could try to recall some of my nursing experiences or the trips I took to nursing conventions. Guess that gives me somewhere to go! Now I will ponder all these things.
That's all for now!
Lois
Maybe I should chronicle how I happened to get to Duluth. Like Linda I didn't start out here so that could fill up a few days. Someone might find that interesting! I could tell you about how our pets came to our house--that would take a few days. Or I could try to recall some of my nursing experiences or the trips I took to nursing conventions. Guess that gives me somewhere to go! Now I will ponder all these things.
That's all for now!
Lois

1 Comments:
Hi Lois:
Your blog is great...I just read all of them!! I learned a lot about you! Thanks for sharing.
I was sorry to have missed last week's sermon. I was in Blue Earth, MN with three of my four sisters. Why Blue Earth, one may ask...my youngest sister lives in Sioux Falls, SD, three sisters live in the Minneapolis area. With the exception of me living in Duluth, Blue Earth is an equal driving time! We had a good time, talking, eating, doing a little shopping and just "hanging out"...this was a first for us, spending an overnight.
I liked your reference to Velvet Sam. Mason's mother is a friend of mine...she and her husband moved to North Carolina a couple years ago. I was real excited to see Mason in the Olympics.
Thanks for sharing your blog ID with me and all your entries. Keep going!
Pauline
Post a Comment
<< Home