Lines from Lois

Safeco Field!
It was an awesome experience! The Twins lost two out of three games but even the games we lost were glorious to see. We saw a grandslam homer by Michael Cuddyer that tied up the game when we were behind 9-5 in the 8th inning. Carl Everett hit a home run in the bottom of the 11th with two out to win the game for the Mariners. I am really weary tonight but will write more-- lots to write about.
See you soon!
It is obvious that the picture above is not Safeco Field! It is our nephew Scott, his daughter Danielle, and his significant other, Kim. The dog is Otis who is now 11 years old. I will write about him with a close-up picture. I may master this transfer of pictures sometime soon!

2 Comments:
That's the best way to learn...just keep on trying different things!
Cute family....even the dog!
Otis the dog is a really fun animal even though he now reaching nearly old age!
Post a Comment
<< Home