Friday, September 01, 2006

I really do exist!

Of late I have found that reading and commenting on the blogs I read is more fun than thinking of what to write. Also it is about all the sitting I can take!
I have been involved with the Pain Management Program at Miller-Dwan Hospital here since July and it has been keeping me occupied. We are hoping that by the time I finish next month I will be better able to cope with my miscellaneous aches and pains.
Since July they have had both the street in front of our house and the avenue along side our house torn up. It will be great when it all gets done...nice new streets and nice, even sidewalks in front of the house.
Son Ray and his lady friend, Janette, were here in August for a few days from the Seattle area. Ray's main reason to come was his dad's tomatoes. Ray said there is a vendor at his park and ride that has a sign saying, "Life is too short for bad tomatoes!". He came a long distance for some wonderful homegrown tomatoes.
I have pictures from my Seattle trip that I want to share along with pictures of Jeff's garden. Also pictures of all the heavy duty machinery working on the street and of Ray and Janette.
I will get to it one of these days! Or months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home