Stuff
Yesterday I wrote about meaningless tasks. Today I opened my mail from www.dailyom.com and found the title was "The Weight of Objects...Clearing Your Space for Change!" I think that meant that I was supposed to do some clearing out. I spent time disposing of a lot of no longer needed paper items.
The project was good because yesterday I had a follow-up at the Pain Center. In stead of injecting cortisone into my spine the doctor put a local anesthetic into three nerves along the right side of my spine. One of my instructions was to do some activities that aggravate my back pain. Well, the bending I needed to do was what the doctor ordered! I found that for the most part the right side did not hurt as usual, but the left side did. They will call on Thursday to see what effect the injection had.
Check out the article. It was excellent!
Good Night and Good Luck!
Lois
The project was good because yesterday I had a follow-up at the Pain Center. In stead of injecting cortisone into my spine the doctor put a local anesthetic into three nerves along the right side of my spine. One of my instructions was to do some activities that aggravate my back pain. Well, the bending I needed to do was what the doctor ordered! I found that for the most part the right side did not hurt as usual, but the left side did. They will call on Thursday to see what effect the injection had.
Check out the article. It was excellent!
Good Night and Good Luck!
Lois

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home