A Lovely September Day
We had a brief Administrative Council meeting following church today. The process for the sale of our parsonage is moving along well. The offer we accepted is now on its way to our attorney.
When I got home from church Ray and Jeff were out in the backyard checking out the many warblers that were passing by today. It was sunny, a bit warm and a nice breeze was blowing. I sat out there with them for a while enjoying their company and the beautiful weather.
I came in to watch the Twins game and read the Sunday paper. I fell asleep somewhere along the line. I believe the Twins lost. I switched to the Cubs game and I haven't checked the score on that either. I slept through supper. Gadzooks!
Jeff and Ray report that Hephzibah is under the weather. They think she might have gotten some of the fumes from a project Ray was working on. They found her in the garden and she wouldn't move and Jeff had to carry her into the house. She did not protest which is really unusual. She came into the bedroom on her own and hopped to the bed and then up to her perch by the window without difficulty. Ray just checked on her and she was her usual ticked off self--she does not like Ray! Hopefully she will be okay.
The paper is finally read. I have checked some blogs of friends. Ray and I are watching yet another baseball game and visiting. Now I think I should warm up my supper!
When I got home from church Ray and Jeff were out in the backyard checking out the many warblers that were passing by today. It was sunny, a bit warm and a nice breeze was blowing. I sat out there with them for a while enjoying their company and the beautiful weather.
I came in to watch the Twins game and read the Sunday paper. I fell asleep somewhere along the line. I believe the Twins lost. I switched to the Cubs game and I haven't checked the score on that either. I slept through supper. Gadzooks!
Jeff and Ray report that Hephzibah is under the weather. They think she might have gotten some of the fumes from a project Ray was working on. They found her in the garden and she wouldn't move and Jeff had to carry her into the house. She did not protest which is really unusual. She came into the bedroom on her own and hopped to the bed and then up to her perch by the window without difficulty. Ray just checked on her and she was her usual ticked off self--she does not like Ray! Hopefully she will be okay.
The paper is finally read. I have checked some blogs of friends. Ray and I are watching yet another baseball game and visiting. Now I think I should warm up my supper!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home